HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus
trainee positions they may see latest syllabus along with pattern here. Tried candidates can also catch whole details about ITI / diploma trainee examination like as time for the exam’s and another from this web page after reading this article wholly. Heavy Engineering Corporation LTD. announces new notice for the recruitments time to time to appoint suitable and qualified contenders in your department on vacant naukri vacancy. The association is ready to select qualified candidates for offered naukri vacancy through this recruitments exam’s. Total number for the alloted job posts for ITI / diploma trainee naukri vacancy will be filled by eligible and positive thinking candidates so all shortlisted candidates will have to attend in this write examination with best preparation. Please move on published beneath address and download HECL Non Executive Trainee Exam’s Pattern directly.
Candidates who are searching new syllabus and pattern for the ITI / diploma trainee they may see this good study material through this web page. ITI / Diploma Trainee Exam’s Syllabus will assist for the eligible candidates to grab better knowledge about the difficulty level for the this upcoming examination. Dear naukri finders if you have knowledge regarding difficulty level for the ITI / diploma trainee exam’s you can make well and exact preparation chart/ plan. To clutch this great occasion for the naukri, exact preparation is essential for all shortlisted candidates to get high marks in this upcoming examination. For a Perfect preparation, capable candidates need to know whole topics covered under this upcoming exam’s. So, on this web page we are publishing full study material for all candidates who are here right now.
It is golden opportunity for all candidates who have tried and have desire to be a part for the Heavy Engineering Corporation LTD.. This organization will operate ITI / diploma trainee examination in upcoming days shortly therefore shortlisted candidates must see whole details for the latest Syllabus for the HECL Non Executive Trainee to make well preparation for this upcoming examination.
Short total information for the www.hecltd.com Syllabus
www.hecltd.com Exam’s Pattern Overview
- Partial Fractions
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry
- Differentiation and its Application’s
- Integration and Its Application’s
- Differential Equations
- Puzzle Test
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Theme Detection
- Series Completion
- Clocks & Calendars
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Situation Reaction Test
- Statement – Arguments
- Statement – Conclusions
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Logical Sequence for the Words
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Word Formation
- Error Correction
- Theme detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Number Systems
- Computation for the Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use for the Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- There will be total 150 multiple choice question’s with four choices for the which the candidates are supposed to mark one answer.
- There will be a total for the 150 question’s from which 100 question’s will be depends on on the applicant’s Respective Core Subject that they have chosen during the registration steps.
- 50 question’s will be depends on on four distinct subjects.
No for the Question’s
Respective Form (Core)
- Hiring will be done on basis for the your performance in Write Test followed by Trade Test for ITI Trainees.
- Those candidates who will qualify the Write Test they may attend for Trade Test
- Choiced will be done on basis for the Write Test followed by Technical & Supervisory Skill Test.
- candidate’s who will qualify the Write Test they will be called for Trade Test.
Note: candidate’s may open Official Link to get whole details relavent to HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus.