HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus
trainee positions they can check latest syllabus along with pattern here. Applied candidates may also catch whole details about ITI / diploma trainee examination like as date of exam and other from this web page after reading this article wholly. Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited announces new notice of recruitment time to time to appoint suitable and qualified contenders in their department on vacant posts. The association is ready to select qualified applicants for offered posts through this recruitment exam. Total number of vacancies for ITI / diploma trainee posts will be filled by eligible and positive thinking applicants so all shortlisted candidates will have to appear in this written examination with best preparation. Please move on published beneath link and download HECL Non Executive Trainee Exam Pattern directly.
Applicants who are searching new syllabus and pattern of ITI / diploma trainee they can check this good study material through this web page. ITI / Diploma Trainee Exam Syllabus will assist of eligible candidates to grab better knowledge about the difficulty level of this upcoming examination. Dear job finders if you have knowledge regarding difficulty level of ITI / diploma trainee exam you may make well and exact preparation chart/ plan. To clutch this great occasion of job, exact preparation is essential for all shortlisted applicants to get high marks in this upcoming examination. For a Perfect preparation, capable applicants need to know whole topics covered under this upcoming exam. So, on this web page we are publishing full study material for all applicants who are here right now.
It is golden opportunity for all applicants who have applied and have desire to be a part of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. This organization will operate ITI / diploma trainee examination in upcoming days shortly therefore shortlisted candidates must check whole details of latest Syllabus of HECL Non Executive Trainee to make well preparation for this upcoming examination.
Short Details of www.hecltd.com Syllabus
www.hecltd.com Exam Pattern Overview
- Partial Fractions
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry
- Differentiation and its Applications
- Integration and Its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Puzzle Test
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Theme Detection
- Series Completion
- Clocks & Calendars
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Situation Reaction Test
- Statement – Arguments
- Statement – Conclusions
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Word Formation
- Error Correction
- Theme detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- There will be total 150 multiple choice questions with four choices of which the applicants are supposed to mark one answer.
- There will be a total of 150 questions from which 100 questions will be based on the applicant’s Respective Core Subject that they have chosen during the registration process.
- 50 questions will be based on four distinct subjects.
No of Questions
Respective Field (Core)
- Hiring will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test followed by Trade Test for ITI Trainees.
- Those applicants who will qualify the Written Test they can appear for Trade Test
- Selection will be done on basis of Written Test followed by Technical & Supervisory Skill Test.
- Candidates who will qualify the Written Test they will be called for Trade Test.
Note: Candidates can open Official Link to get whole details related to HECL Non Executive Trainee Syllabus.